Ocean Dental Cancun - Severe botched dental work by Dr. Irma Gavaldon

I am warning all Americans and Canadians seeking dental treatments abroad. I went with Dr Irma Gavaldon at Ocean Dental Cancun in Cancun Mexico. She offered me a commission for every patient I refer to her and also mentioned if she could use me as reference to convince others to use her services. At first I agree because i thought it was ok to help other uninsured Americans. She seemed nice and I liked her.

Anyway Dr Irma Gavaldon performed some dental work and put veneers in my upper teeth. Afterwards my teeth were in a lot of pain, the following month I ran to my local dentist to have my veneers re-done because my veneers were put incorrectly and my teeth were in a lot of pain just to discover one of my teeth was broken while in her care.

The aftermath is this so-called cosmetic dentist broke my tooth causing 3 additional root canals, she royally screwed my *** so badly that I now suffer from severe TMJ, Dr Irma Gavaldon left me with 4 open margins (causing the veneers basically popped off my teeth ) In addition I'm in constant pain on a daily basis. I can't eat or speak properly etc... Stay away from Ocean Dental Cancun and Irma Gavaldon!



Review about: Ocean Dental Cancun Dental Service.--- https://ocean-dental-cancun.pissedconsumer.com/ocean-dental-cancun-dental-service-8785/RT-C.html

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

porcelain veneers ocean dental